Lovers of nature and the great outdoors, you will appreciate the calm and comfort of a simple, family campsite at reasonable prices. At Le Galier campsite, Anne and Laurent welcome you for unforgettable holidays.
Anne and Laurent will have the pleasure of welcoming you to Le Galier campsite at Saint-Alban sur Limagnole in Lozère, in splendid mountain landscapes, in the great outdoors at 950 meters above sea level. Recharge your batteries and enjoy privileged moments of relaxation with family or friends in our 3 star establishment with its indoor and heated swimming pool.
Come and share a magnificent experience in Lozère, south of the Massif Central.
Located in the center of the Margeride mountain, a massif occupying almost all of the north of Lozère, leaving room on its western flank for the Aubrac... Access is easily and free from the A75 motorway.
The Le Galier campsite consists of 77 large pitches ( 150m2 or 1614ft2 minimum) on 4 hectares sunny or semi-shaded, but also 19 vacation rentals including fully equipped mobile homes, as well as unusual accommodation (POD: wooden cabins).
Crossed by the Limagnole river and possessing 7 hectares of forest (Scots pines), this family campsite is also a paradise for fishermen and hikers.
What's new for 2024?
- Walks and hikes
- Loan of topographical guides of the country of Saint-Alban.
Possibility to download .gpx files with departure and arrival from the campsite at reception.
- Cancellation and interruption insurance
- For more serenity, ensure your stay with
- Mobile home IRM Cahita 1bd.
- Perfect for a couple.
- Mobile home IRM Loggia Bay
- 2 bedrooms, this mobile home opens the very large volume of its living room towards its beautiful covered end terrace, with river view.
- New outdoor activities nearby
- Pumptrack in Saint Alban (at 500m), and giant trampoline in the forest.